Top Choice is a certified installer of James Hardie Siding with more than five years’ experience in siding products and installation. James Hardie fiber cement siding is the world leader in durability; resists fire, weather, and pests; and comes with a 30-year warranty.
Gorgeous James Hardie fiber cement siding
Compared to vinyl siding, James Hardie fiber cement siding and trim are:
- More attractive – over five times thicker than vinyl so grooves appear deeper with a more authentic wood-grain effect.
- Noncombustible, more durable, and resist warping, sagging and melting.
- Resist moisture and mold
- Withstand damage much better
Compared to wood siding, James Hardie Fiber Cement siding and trim:
- Resists the effects of moisture and damage from mold.
- Withstands fire damage while wood goes up in flames.
- Resists weather damage and keeps shape much longer while wood may split, crack and deteriorate over time
- Provides more protection than wood from wet and freezing conditions as well as hot, humid weather.
Compared to engineered wood siding, James Hardie siding and trim are:
- Specially formulated to better resist damage from the very predators—moisture, freezing temperature, humidity, pests and fire—that pose threats to wood-based products.
- Don’t expand and buckle