Top Choice will inspect your roof and give you an estimate for free. Should your home or business need a roof repair or installation, Top Choice will work for you and represent your interests with your insurance provider. We will walk you through the process of filing a claim, making it as convenient and painless as possible.
- Explain the insurance process and how to properly begin to file your insurance claim.
- Review your insurance policy to determine what benefits have when filing your insurance claim.
- Accompany you when you call your insurance provider to start a claim, answering any questions your insurance provider may have.
- Your insurance provider will contact you within 24-48 hours to schedule a time and date for their adjuster to visit your property.
- When the adjuster is scheduled, Top Choice will be present at your property, meeting with the adjuster to ensure your claim is accurate, complete, and covers the repairs and costs to properly repair or replace your roof at minimal cost to you.
- After the adjuster inspects the roof, Top Choice will help you understand their proposed scope of work and what the insurance provider is funding.
- Top Choice will help you recover any depreciation funds that may be held back by the insurance provider and explain that process.
- After Top Choice repairs or replaces the roof, we will provide all of the documents required by your insurance provider including documentation of completed work, final bill of completion, and supplemental information for depreciation.